Well, the sun is definitely here and I am at last feeling really summery - so much so that today I have two cards. I have these two very different images, and I couldn't decide which one to use - so I used both of them.
The paper pack I used for both cards is called 'Sunny Side' by Pebbles.
For the first card I used a rubber stamp called 'No Tan Line Fanny' by I Brake For Stamps - she is a little bit naughty, and therefore one of my favorites. She is coloured completely with ProMarkers.
My second card is using a rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm (sorry I can't remember her name) and is also coloured with ProMarkers.
Here is a closer look at some of the details.
The sunglasses brad is from Paper Wishes, the 'button' brads (also coloured with ProMarkers) are from Hobby Lobby, and the sentiment is written with my Silhouette Cameo (using the Silhouette Sketch Pens and Lettering Delights Font 'Tall Girl'.)
I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
- Craft-room Challenge - Here Comes Summer
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Fun In The Sun
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Welcome Summer
- Papertake Weekly - Hot Hot Hot
- Loves Rubberstamps - Summer Theme
- ABC Challenges - Summer
- Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes with a twist Summer/Vacation
- Stamp and Create - Summer Fun
- Sketch and Stash - Sketch
- Scrappy Frogs - Summer Vacation