Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge 180 'June Bride'. This weeks challenge is to make a card or project for a bridal shower, bride or anniversary. This week I chose to use 'Garter Sassy' - I have had an idea for this image floating around for sometime, and I am really pleased with the finished card.
The card measures 12" x 5 1/4" - the card is actually folded into thirds so when you pull it out of the envelope this is the first part you see.
Followed by this.
And finally the sentiment.
Here is a close-up of the leafy swirls and roses, made with Elizabeth Craft Design dies, and sprayed with glimmer mist.
I hope will take a look at Sassy Studios Blog and see all the fabulous projects from the rest of the DT - we would love it if you would join in and created a project of your own (you could even win a sassy image of your own!)
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafting for all Seasons - Wedding Anniversary
- Bearly-Mine Challenges - Dies and/or Punches
- Creative Card Crew - Punches/Dies
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers - All That Glitters
- Shopping Our Stash - No Patterned Paper
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad - My Kind of Gal
- Eureka Stamps - Wedding
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
Thanks for stopping by.