Happy New Year to you all. This week over at Creative Fingers we have a new challenge (as always it is 'Anything Goes') and our sponsor this week is Sassy Studios. I chose to use Jazzercise Sassy and share with you my New Years Resolution.
I used my Cameo to print and cut the image, and them coloured her with ProMarkers. The paper is from my stash, and the card candi on the side is coloured with ProMarkers also to match her outfit. The speech bubble and wording are cut with the Cameo, and Silhouette sketch pens.
And what exactly is my New Years Resolution?
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Card Mania - Happy New Year
- The Crazy Challenge - Celebrate the New Year
- Hobbycutz - Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - New Beginnings
- Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
I hope you will come and join us for the challenge over at Creative Fingers and check out all the projects from the DT.
See you next time.