Today I have a 'Diamond Fold' card to show you which I made for Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Fan Challenge. The image is called 'Lilliana', and she is available free to facebook fans who use her to take part in the challenge, details of how to get her are here.
This month is a colour combo challenge - you have to use white, yellow, orange and black - other than that the 'sky's the limit.' Here is my card.
I used my Cameo to print and cut the image, and then coloured her with ProMarkers and adding a little 'Star Dust' stickles on the wings. I used various Elizabeth Craft Design Dies for the embellishments (small leafy swirl, butterfly and fuchsias.) You can find a great tutorial to make a 'Diamond Fold' card here.
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz - A Fancy Fold or Two
- Digi Haven - Butterflies
- Five Simple Things - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - To Die For
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Wags n Whiskers - Anything Goes
- Celebrate the Occasion - use a Butterfly
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today.